Monday, November 17, 2008

Trans-Siberian Orchestra

This past weekend was all about the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. If you have not witnessed this show you must. It is the most incredible show you will see. The light show alone will have you coming back to see them, not to mention the band is some of the best musicians around.

I think this was my fourth or fifth time seeing them and I think it was the best yet. I got to see some different players this time and more hot musician chicks. I always ask myself where do they find them?



All the pics were even taken with my iPhone. Not to bad I must say. My friend Kenny Kaplan hooked me up with some awesome seats. He never lets me down.



Anna Phoebe is pictured above and not only is she hot but damn she is kick ass on the electric violin.

The pictures speak much more than I could ever tell you about this band. Great musicians, great show, and a must see for people of all ages.



Check out the tour dates...there are two tours one on the East Coast and one on the West Coast. Here is the band's website.

No comments: