Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December Already

Man it's hard to believe it's almost Christmas...This month of class is every other day which is awesome only 8 days left and that is just crazy.

I have also spent sometime with the new Axl Rose CD. I just refuse to call it Guns N Roses since it really isn't. I have spent some time with this CD and while I like about 8 or 9 tracks it certainly isn't worth waiting 17 years for. After 17 years you best be re-inventing Rock N Roll. This CD is just a bit shy of that. I have yet to read a bad review of the CD anywhere which leads me to believe that the record company has spent a lot of money making sure this disc gets a good word. It looks like it's only going to have sold about 275,000 copies in it's first week. Not what you would expect for a disc 17 years in the making even in our digital world.

Axl best get the band ready for the reunion.

Spent sometime back in St. Louis over the holiday weekend and it's just to cold to live there. Tried to do the tourist thing while I was there but it just didn't happen. I tried to go up in the Arch..Nope. A two hour wait. Tried a helicopter ride..Nope. A 45 minute wait. So I said screw it went to the AB Brewery and took that tour and then proceeded to get drunk. It was nice.

Pics and video to come of the tour.

No comments: