Thursday, November 1, 2007

Art

I did a little Art History today and I can honestly say I am not sure what to think of this class yet. Got out of class a little early so came home and hit the books. I had homework to do. Man that still sounds crazy.


I managed to catch a marathon of the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders TV show. I am not sure who decided to make this a reality show, but they should be thanked. There is nothing better than seeing a bunch of chicks running around in nothing but tiny shorts and tank tops. It's great!! The camera guys have the best job. Every other shot is a closeup of the girls ass or boobs. Have I mentioned this show is GREAT!


The trainer for the cheerleaders he is built like a freakin' tank. He makes these girls do the most ridiculous exercises. I swear no one would ever make this dude bend over and put hands on some thing with wheels and push it around a track. He would kick their ass. That doesn't stop him from making the girls do it though. This is just great TV. Am I shallow? Yep. As the saying goes...I may not know much about art, but I know what I like. I may hate the team, but lets face it their cheerleaders are smokin'...I mean the best.

I also need to pick up the new book from Slash. I knew he could write a song, but didn't know he could write a book. This has to be an easy read. If someone wants to buy it for me Christmas is just around the corner. I do accept gifts early. Just email me for my address. Watch his interview on David Letterman here:

By the way Dave is still the best Late Night host.

No comments: