Thursday, November 1, 2007

The DMV, School and Playboy...What a Combo

It was an interesting weekend. I hung out with some of the guys from school. Always cool meeting new people when you move to a new city. I hung out with them and had some cold ones discussed our classes and we all pretty much feel the same way. Weird that we all are thinking on the same line even though we are from different backgrounds and ages. We dig English Comp.

I spent the first four hours of my day at the DMV. Man did that suck. It went better than my experience in Raleigh. It was there where they made me take a written drivers test and well I managed to fail the first time. Aced it the second time as you would expect. Here it was a completely different story. Went down to the first location and got the new FLA tags. A pain in the ass as it was the third time I had to go due to having to get titles etc..from Ford. Got the plates today then had to head to a different location and get the actual license. Now that's all done and I'm legal. I hate the DMV as much as the next guy, but when you have moved as much as I have you just kind of get used to sitting there patiently.

Over the weekend I managed to catch an episode of the "Girls Next Door". You know that horrible reality show that follows Hef and his three girlfriends around. This is one of those shows that is so bad you can't turn it off simply because the girls are well...Playboy models. There are many things that are just wrong with this program and the biggest for me is actually seeing Hef tongue kiss these models. Oh man! It's just f**kin wrong. Who wouldn't want to be Hef?


I mean just look at that pic again. This episode took Hef and his THREE girlfriends to Paris. One of them didn't know what a bidet was. She called it a binet. What the hell?? A Binet? Really? Where do you meet girls this stupid? In all of my travels I never met one this stupid. It simply blows my mind. Then they couldn't figure out how to use it. Now that was just plain HI-Larious.

Time to hit the books before class. Stay tuned this week for the first paper written in English Comp. It's a goody. The editing has also began on the blooper reel for "The Heroin Diaries". You can view the first movie
here. Enjoy and feel free to leave comments.

No comments: