Monday, April 6, 2009

Oh the 80's

So today I was watching the former hot "sluts" I mean women who were "groupies" I mean friends of the 80's metal bands on VH1 Classic. Damn.. I can only wonder what it was like to have lived in LA in the 80's. I will say some of these chicks on this show "Did it for the Band" are still pretty hot. MILF's if you will.

Bobbie Brown hosts the show and she has put on a few pounds but still looks good. You remember her right? Well if not.. here is the video:



Man watching this show certainly brings back some memories.

Like the hair bands or not it comes to the music they wrote was just about having a good time. Who really wants to hear about your life sucking? Not me...One or the other there was some decent music to come out of that time.

As I always tell my friend Sharen to have grown up in a time when there was kick ass rock coming out like Zep, and Sabbath and Deep Purple you just can't beat that. I am glad that I was turned on to that music when I was younger. People just don't know what they are missing.

Oh well like I said earlier some of these women still look pretty good but when it comes to seeing these bands in concert now days...The chicks aren't what they used to be.

One last thing.. Lita Ford...still looks damn good...

No comments: