Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Ton of Stuff

So here it is a Saturday night and I'm just waiting to head out with some friends and thought I would give an update on the ol' blog.

First thing is...I am pretty sick of seeing Obama on TV. I am sick of hearing about his first 100 days. Let the man work...I don't care what your political views are and I don't care who you voted for. I am also tired of hearing how awesome he is and blah blah blah..I am tired of hearing how Bush has fucked everything up. At some point the comedians will have to start talking shit about Obama. Or will they? Even though they do make jokes about Biden...Everything that's going on right now is Bush's fault. Bush hasn't been in office now for a few months and people still talk about him like he is still in office. And one last piece of ranting...Janeane Garofalo the most unfunny woman EVER needs to shut the hell up to. The tea partys happening are not about hating our President. Dumb bitch. For those of you who haven't seen or heard about this... here it is...



Man that chick is so not funny. Keith Olberman is a dumb ass too. Yes I know it's old but again whatever...It's my blog.

I happen to watch Fox news and I happen to think I am quite intellectual.

Now for the most important rant...I stayed down at the Ron Jon resort again in Cocoa Beach last night and had an awesome time. This morning though I was awakened by a screaming little kid at 7:45a.m. Now I understand kids are going to scream but not everyone wants to be awakened at 745 in the morning. Needless to say it was a rough morning.

Down to the final stretch in school. Three months left. Working on web projects for the next three months is going to be cool. A lot of coding and my brain will be mush after a while but it's going to be well worth it.

I am also wanting to get into video. This was a video I did back in October last year. Let's put the views over 1000.



Good stuff and thanks to Sharen, Madison, and Catalin for their help as the Badass Bettys.

Well I got my ranting out of the way so now it's time to go drink a few beers and have a good Saturday.

No comments: