Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Been a Long Time

As I get back into the swing of things for blogging...There has been a lot of new music lately. First make sure you pick up the new Drowning Pool. A solid CD from beginning to end. Of course the second one for the band with same singer Ryan McCombs, who fronted the band Soil for three albums. You can catch these guys on tour this summer on Ozzfest, which I believe is a joke this year, but that's a whole different story.

Godsmack also just released "The Oracle" and many have you heard the tune Crying Like a Bitch, and I can say if you are into that one you will not be disappointed, but then again you can't really be disappointed by a Godsmack CD.

Finally, in the mew music department Jackyl released "When Moonshine & Dynamite Collide" today. Once I get home I will be purchasing this CD. Check out the video for their lead single "She's not a Drug":



Good Stuff. Look for them on tour even though I believe the band needs to find a new guitar player so Jesse doesn't have to play. Not that he is a bad player but he is such a great front man that you don't quite see the same show as you used to when he didn't play guitar.

No comments: