Saturday, June 20, 2009

Mindless Ramblings

Here I am sitting around watching TV on a Saturday night (yes I know it's an exciting life I lead). I am watching some reruns of the show Wipeout, which makes me laugh my ass off. I don't even care that the course is impossible...it just cracks me up watching people bust their ass. So as I am watching and in a great mood the ASPCA commercials come on and man they are so freaking sad. Now I am against animals being put down and abused just as much as the next guy, but does it have to come on right in the middle of my hilarious TV watching? Talk about a downer. I hate that commercial. No matter what it just makes you feel terrible.

On the upside only about six weeks to go for school. It's crazy how fast this time has gone. I am just doing some freelance gigs right now as school winds down.

I love going to class two times a week for less than 8 hours each day.

My training sessions continue and I continue to get my ass kicked. I have even started walking / jogging in the evening. I don't know what has gotten in to me, but I like it.

Now with all my downtime I manage to do a lot of web surfing and watching youtube.com way to much. The other day I decided to just browse old 80's hairband videos and it was awesome. It's amazing that MTV used to play those videos. I stumbled on this one and I remember this chick Lorraine Lewis...man she is/was so freaking hot. Just watch this video



That was her then...This is her now...



Still looks damn good. I have to put her ahead of Lita Ford in the hot category.

So I guess my top hot chicks in Rock would go like this:

1. Lorraine Lewis
2. Lita Ford
3. Sass Jordan
4. Joan Jett
5. Every other chick

I couldn't put up the video of my favorite Sass Jordan song Pissin Down so I went with this one...You Don't Have to Remind Me



I've read Sass has a new CD coming out around August...which would be awesome. That's pretty much the latest.

No comments: