Monday, May 24, 2010

Magic / Lakers / Suns and Randomness

First things first...It was a pretty good weekend got to have some cold ones with friends and watch some sports. I don't know what the hell the Orlando Magic are doing, but I am pretty sure my old high school team could have out played them on Saturday night. They are about to get swept right out of the playoffs. At this point I just want the Lakers to lose. I hate that team.

The only time I liked the Lakers was when Dennis Rodman was on the team. I would love to see the Phoenix Suns beat the Lakers, but I am just not seeing that right now even though I am very happy they won on Sunday night. There is something about Kobe Bryant that just pisses me off. I think if the Celtics keep playing like they are they will beat the Lakers. It will be cool to see the old rivalry of the Celtics and Lakers in the World Championship.


It's pretty amazing to me that Mark Cuban was fined 100K for talking about Lebron James in an interview. What a ridiculous rule in the NBA. Is it really necessary for Obama to tell us how great it would be for Lebron to go to the Bulls? I would say know. The sad thing is Obama probably knows more about the Bulls than he does the AZ immigration Law.

It's now hit that time of the year when there are no TV shows to watch anymore. It's great for that to happen so I am not glued to my DVR, but it sucks for those nights when I have nothing to do that there's nothing on. I do have to say I'm glad the TV show Lost is over.

Thanks for reading a bunch of nothing...just for doing so I will reward you with some nice girl in a bikini.

Well done ladies and gents.

No comments: