Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kendra Wilkinson and Rachel Uchitel

I have made a few changes to the blog...you can now subscribe to receive emails whenever something new has been posted. That way you only have to visit when there is new content. Now on to the content at hand.

I just don't understand why Hugh Hefner would pay money to have Rachel Uchitel in his magazine without baring it all. We...I mean I only buy Playboy to see whats going on downstairs. (Well I don't buy Playboy it's all on the Internet anyway..)
I mean she will bang married dudes, show some tits and ass in a magazine but still won't show us her vagina? Really? That's just ridiculous. Not only did she get paid from Tiger about 10 million in hush money supposedly, and now she is getting more coin to show her skank ass in Playboy and all she had to do was bang a couple of married dudes. Unreal.


She does have some nice boobs. I will give her that.

Now Kendra Wilkinson has a sex tape. Man what's the deal? Why does everyone have to have a sex tape. I wonder if it's just as lame as the Shauna Sand sex tape. Shauna just f'ing laid there. It really was depressing. Hopefully from the scans it looks like Kendra at least is into it. I will be sure to let you know.


Finally, I missed Bret Michaels on Oprah today..haha.. I was actually kind of curious to see what he had to say. I do find it interesting that there are people who think this is a publicity stunt. Seriously? Why in the hell would anyone make this a publicity stunt? Even if you don't like the guy, it's pretty fucked up that you would think he would fake this shit. I've even read shit like hey can't we trade him for Dio...That is just ridiculous.

No comments: