Sunday, November 28, 2010

Oh Yea a Little Four Play

I got some four play this weekend..How's that for personal? TMI? Ah you sick bastards I was talking about the four play weekend on KDKB. It's always good when we change things up and we didn't just bust out the four songs you would expect, which was definitely a nice change. Predictable radio is boring. I am thinking one of my favorite four plays this weekend was from the Cult.

The Cult is one of those bands that at first I only liked certain songs and then over the years you come to realize is such a kick ass band. I believe a couple of their CD's will continue to be played for many years. "Sonic Temple" being one of those.

This weekend was also interesting as I had a few more of you listeners call me up and welcome me back to the station. When that happens you really find out who the die hards are. I have been gone for roughly three years and I obviously made a connection with a few people. Thanks. Or at least I like to think I did. Yea..Lets leave it at that.. I am going to say.. I made an impression on you three years ago and you still love me...Maybe that is raise material? I doubt it. The better question is probably Raise? What's that?

No comments: