Sunday, December 5, 2010

Four Shifts Down

Well what a weekend it was..Four shifts down at KDKB once again. I am flattered that you guys like me enough to have me on the air 4 times in one weekend...What is the world coming to?

Saturday night was definitely interesting as I am pretty sure everyone who called in was hammered. I love listeners here as you are just brutally honest. It goes something like this:

Me: KDKB whats happening?
Listener: Can you play me (insert your song)
Me: Sure...Where you calling from...

Listener: (Insert your location)
Me: Are you drunk?
Listener: YES!
ME: Awesome have a great night.

This was the typical call coming in. Always makes for a fun evening.

The other thing about the 4 shifts in a weekend is finding out how much sleep I don't need. I think I slept about 5 hours this entire weekend. It really is all about MY breakfast of champions. Brown sugar Pop Tarts and a Mountain Dew..That will kick in your sugar rush for the day.

On a side note...Do not miss the Ozzy / Slash show on January 26th at the Comerica Theater. With that being said..You have to see Fergie in all her hotness in the video for Beautiful Dangerous. DAMN!



Don't forget to "like" my page on Facebook so you can keep up to date on when I will be on the air.

No comments: