Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Dew Never Lets Me Down

Ah yes..Is it really believable that I am getting into the swing of things of this early sh*t? Waking up at 430 is a world I am not used to in anyway. The good thing is I am home by 11 or 11:30 am and I have the rest of the day to get stuff done - Translation - try not to fall asleep. Today I was impressed that I didn't even get my morning Mountain Dew until 8. I am pretty sure "The Dew" is way better than this energy drink we have floating around the station. I drank one of these so called energy drinks yesterday at about 830am and I was sound asleep by 11am. No Mountain Dew has ever done that to me.



I was talking to a former co-worker from Raleigh, Bob the Blade, this morning and he was talking about how his show had just put out their top ten greatest guitar intros in rock. He challenged me to come up with mine. I will be honest his is pretty damn good. You can see his here:



There are only a few I disagree with, but I am pretty sure mine will be completely different. I would never include Rush as well I hate those damn Canadians. I respect them and their work I am just not a fan. They do seem like some cool cats though. I will be posting mine in the next couple days. I need to sit down and think about this one.

Remember if you are looking for some good holiday gifts..It has to be concert tickets. Shopping at home online without ever having to leave the house and dealing with crowds and road rage...It's a beautiful thing. Trust me..Plus your loved ones will thank you for getting them out of the house.

No comments: