Saturday, January 22, 2011

Damn...I am a slacker

Man have I been a slacker or what? It's been since Dec 21 since my last blog post..Why? I have no idea. I mean it's not like I have a real job to keep me from posting, or like I am swamped on a Saturday morning at 6am in the KDKB studio. The only reason..I don't know. But no more.

So is it to late for me to say Happy New Year and all that sh*t? Well there I said it.



I can't believe it's already mid-January, and here we go to begin the KDKB 40th anniversary. 40 years is impressive for a radio station, especially one with the heritage that KDKB has...This station has never even flipped formats which is hard to believe. It's always been a rocker. You got to love that.

Of course this is my second time around here at KDKB and I am glad they let me come back. It's been a lot of fun in the few months I've been back. I'm ready for the concerts and such that are lined up. This weekend I will be hitting Styx at Wild Horse Pass. I am trying to think if I have ever seen Styx.. I don't think I have. I think I've only seen Damn Yankees perform Styx classics. It doesn't matter. It will be a good show.

Then of course on Wednesday it's Ozzy & Slash. I am excited to see Slash with Myles Kennedy. I've seen him with the Snakepit band, but the singers never had the pipes Myles has. I will see you at the show. Since I'm always talking about it on the air..Here is the video featuring Fergie...and Damn to trade places with Slash for the video shoot..



Oh yea.. that's nice. See you at the shows.

No comments: