Sunday, December 19, 2010

Oh Yea Something New..

I guess I should update this more than when I am just on the air, I mean it's not like I have anything else to do right? Right.

So last night I hit up Alice Cooper's Christmas pudding, and I have to say it was pretty cool. That was my first time checking it out. It's kind of weird walking around and seeing Alice with his kids and such. Crazy. Alice is still one of the coolest guys though. A lot of people really should take note from him. By that I mean just being cool with fans and he is just that..Takes pics, signs autographs, and never once seems to be dis-interested.



Cheech Marin another cool cat, and funny as hell still. Brad Gillis of Night Ranger was a good dude, but I am pretty sure he was just happy anyone knew who he was.

Rob Zombie...eh..decent dude..Always puts on a kick ass live show though. I've seen him numerous times and never been let down even with the short set last night at Christmas Pudding. The band performed in Santa Claus outfits and that was pretty bad ass.

Also just a reminder I will be filling in for the Sludge Nation all this week as they are taking a vacation for the holidays..

No comments: