Saturday, December 11, 2010

More Randomness...and Some Hotties

Another Saturday shift down. Let me tell you what..Getting up at 5am sucks, but getting up at 5am on a Saturday is even worse. Sundays too. The only good thing about getting up that early is that I get to roll into a pretty kick ass job. Remember I don't think I have ever had a real job and I am trying to keep it that way. I like to think I am doing a fine job of maintaining that record.

Tonight is Brian Regan at the Comerica Theater. This guy is hilarious. For a guy who doesn't use any foul language in his show he is one of the funniest guys out there.



Just some randomness:

I have never been much of a Jennifer Love Hewitt fan, but I can't pass up showing you this pic..Damn she looks good.


I have also decided I might have to start watching the Real Housewives of Orange County...Even though this chick isn't married..who really gives a shit? Not me. Lets just take a moment and admire her bisexual beauty. Yep Bisexual.


Did I mention she was from Brazil also? Oh yea and her name is Fernanda Rocha. Even her name is hot.


I think I can stop writing now.

No comments: