Sunday, November 11, 2007

How About a Game of Hi / Low?

Test is over and it was time to start drinking. Well for my fellow classmates it was anyway. I ended up eating to much food and a few beers and called it a night on Friday. Saturday however was a different story. I met up with friends from school and we decided to go and pick up some beer and have a little shin dig. We started drinking and the one thing about drinking with the youngsters again is they love to play drinking games. Now does that bring back some memories...I was sitting at the table and one of the guys says Bryan...You in for some Hi - Low? I said sure why the hell not. The one about that game is you can slam beers pretty damn fast. I hung in for a few rounds and wow..it's still fun.

Also over the weekend I managed to post up the Heroin Diaries Blooper reel. Check it out here:





Of course you can still click
here and go and vote and leave comments. Stay tuned for another episode very soon.

I just finished up watching the Indy / San Diego game and well I can say is I'm in total disbelief that the Colts lost. I can't imagine how you can miss a 29 yard field goal. Any way not that I care but I just wanted to see the Colts win.

Well today I actually have to head to Art History. I don't know if we will get back the results of our test or not. I think I did OK. I also have to finish my English paper. I still can't figure out a conclusion. I have never been able to write an ending to a paper. It is the worst part of writing for me.

Ok I'm off to class.. See what I mean? Just horrible.

No comments: