Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Downhill Swing

Well it's down to the final two months of school. Our class now is to just work on our portfolio. The good thing about going two days a week this month is we have five days off in between.

I have decided at this point that web design is what I am going to focus on, but will continue to work with video and the other media that I have learned at school. I have also decided to continue on and get my Masters Degree in Entertainment Business. I am not sure what I am getting myself into, but it should be interesting. Hopefully over the next couple months there will be a new bryanshaw.com and also a new mfnrocks.com

I have also spent a lot of time on youtube these days. There is so much stuff out there it's ridiculous. I still always end up watching music videos since there really is no outlet for that anymore.

I just found this video...one of my favorite Motorhead tunes from the CD "Inferno"

No comments: