Monday, June 8, 2009

The Pain is Here

So as I mentioned in the previous post that we are finally in the downhill swing with school so I have some free time on my hands...So I lined up a vacation in August after I have graduated to go to St.Lucia. Which then made decide it's time to get my ass in shape...you know the typical I need to look good for the beach. As luck would have it I did a website for a fitness trainer and man is she kicking my ass. Just started last week and man I have been in some pain. I keep telling myself pain is good in this case. Legs hurt, yep, abs really hurt, yep, shoulders hurt, you betcha...It's crazy but she keeps telling me it will payoff. We shall see. It's not her that has me worried it's my own eating habits, but so far so good. I have began eating the "what's good for you" stuff. We will see if I can stick to it. I'm feeling good about right now.

I have been hearing a lot of hype on this Chickenfoot CD and I must say it's good...but only OK good. It's nothing spectacular. To me it sounds Van Halen-ish with Sammy on vocals. I will admit I like hearing Satriani with a band instead of his solo stuff. You can check it out though I think it's worth it especially when you consider what's out there for music now days.

I am currently listening to the new Robin Trower CD called "What Lies Beneath". I must say you can't be disappointed by Robin Trower. Of course to me nothing will compare to "Bridge of Sighs", but this new one is pretty good.

OK..off to make a strawberry protein drink. At least I sound official right?

No comments: