Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Miss Oklahoma Got Screwed

I took a day off yesterday, a well deserved one at that. I sat down on Sunday to watch the Miss USA pageant and I am pretty sure Miss Oklahoma got screwed. She was way hotter than Miss Michigan...Not to mention who cares about Michigan besides Jeff Daniels? Not to Say Oklahoma is a better state, but it is. It's at least warmer there and not close to Canada. Look at Miss Oklahoma:



She is f'ing hot. Miss Michigan is good looking to, but not anywhere near Oklahoma. From the recent pictures though Miss Michigan can certainly pole dance which leads me to believe when her reign is over she may have a new career. Believe me there is nothing wrong with being a stripper. I actually fully support the stripper cause.

My personal feeling she took on the immigration question and nailed it. She did stay PC about it, but still gave a good answer. I am not one to go all political here but this is just ridiculous. A girl gives an honest answer and she is screwed out of being Miss USA. OR maybe they decided to give Miss USA to Michigan since she is an Arab-American and all of the sudden we need to show everyone that we aren't profiling against them?

It really doesn't matter what the issue is Obama and his staff are jsut going to apologize to the world about the U.S. being a fucking ass kicker bad ass nation. I am not going to apologize for us being a bunch of bad ass mofos. It doesn't matter what we do the rest of the world is never going to like us. No one is standing up for us anymore, it just seems we are apologizing everywhere.

OK now I feel better now that's over.

No comments: